Introducing: CHANEL SANTINI! 9/25/17





All Photos Copyright: Michael Spatola @ Lifestyle Boudoir

Lifestyle Boudoir Official Site






EA: Greetings Chanel. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today!


CS: Thank you Mark for the opportunity, I really appreciate it.



EA: Let’s start at the beginning. What was early life like for you growing up (up through say middle school)? Where were you born? Family makeup? Memories from your youth?

CS: Well, I grew up in Albuquerque, NM in a very Hispanic catholic culture. Albuquerque is a pretty big city but living there it felt like a small town. The religious aspect made life rough for a young person discovering themselves and things weren’t made any easier with family issues going on at home.


EA: Do you come from a small family? Large?

CS: I come from a small family.



EA: When you entered high school, were things different, the same, somewhere in the middle regarding where your life was at during those years?

CS: It was a little bit different for me because I started to realize who I actually was, but it was in high school that I really knew I was a woman.







EA: Please correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you identify as transgender. Is this correct?

CS: I don’t identify as a transgender, that’s not my identity. I identify as a woman, I just happen to be a transgender woman.

EA: Oh I see - my apologies.


EA: Many people say they knew from early on when they felt they were trans. Please describe your experience when you knew you were trans.

CS: It wasn’t until I was 15 when I met other girls like me and became friends with them that I learned I was transgender too. Through those relationships I was able to become an activist in the LGBTQ community in New Mexico to help other people like me and more discover who they are and be fine with that.


EA: What difficulties have you encountered when other people learn that you are transgender?

CS: The responses have ranged from acceptance to brutal rejection, it just depends on the open mindedness of the individual.





EA: I saw recently through social media that you had a situation at the social security office (?) where you were not served and then forced to leave. Can you explain what happened for our readers?

CS: Unfortunately, I can't talk about that as I am having the situation investigated at the moment.



EA: You have been involved with the adult industry. How did this come about?

CS: I decided to move to Las Vegas because of the affordability of it and because of it being a large city, it was there that I sort of fell into the adult industry. It wasn’t a goal or mine at all, it just sort of happened.



EA: So far - how many scenes have you shot?

CS: A lot and I still have more coming out.



EA: Are there any particular scenes that stand out to you - for good or bad reasons?

CS: Currently my favorite scene was a bridal scene with Trans Angels and Mind Geek productions. The dress that they gave me to wear was gorgeous and I hope to one day get to wear one for real.




EA: What are your short term goals? Long term?

CS: A short term goal would be to build my name and reputation in such way that anyone in the adult industry would want to work with me (film, photo, etc) regardless of me being a transgender woman.

Long Term I would love to step beyond the adult industry and find success in other areas that I have an interest in such as fashion, make-up, and even acting in non-adult films. Of course in wanting to do this all I would like to maintain an equal amount of financial success.



EA: What do you feel needs to change in society to increase the acceptance of those in the transgender community?

CS: To keep an open mind about people who are going through their transitions and accept them as individuals. They are people who are looking to live their lives just like anyone else.


EA: Thank you for taking the time to talk with us today. Is there anything you'd like to plug/promote before we go?

CS: I would just like to thank you for taking the time to interview me. Please make sure to check out my website:

ChanelSantini.xxx for new and exciting content!



Snapchat for a more personal touch:

fancentro.com/chanelsantini



Twitter: @CCSantini


Keep an eye out for me as I have some exciting new scenes coming up. I'm hoping with all my hard work this year I will get to make a big splash at the upcoming AVN awards and TEA’s. Thanks again!

Popular Posts