The Month Of May

Greetings!

There has been a great deal of activity on the EA front the past few months.  After five years of existence, I am now considering what I never thought I would do - make EA an official website.

I know for many of you that's like *yawn*.  In the early days of EA, I was hard fast against the magazine ever going online.  Hard copies, hard work, and the underground was all I needed.

Then reality set in.

This here blog was created as a simple tie between hard copy and the digital world.  But, now with this blog and the YT channel being the sole means of EA's existence, I've been giving considerable thought to dedicating the time and energy to a viable website to showcase all of the work I've done over the existence of EA.

And, call me stupid, but the hard copy version of EA will rise once again!

Stay tuned,
Mark
EA

Comments

Popular Posts